Thursday, August 23, 2007

Christian Studies

Yahoo! Mail ad seen on my login page:

Yes, you may pursue a degree in Christian Studies according to this ad. Better yet, if I were the pretty young lady above, I'd want to get my Master's degree in it in 10 months! What is Christian Studies anyway. It's obviously not a divinity degree. I'm guessing it's for reborn Christian stay-at-home moms who are bored out of their mind?

I personally don't know any nursing, marketing, technology (note: it's a nice and generic technology), business that's accredited by a trustworthy institution that lets you finish a Master's in 10 months online.

I wonder if those ads actually get a lot of clicks and have fools signing up at their website. Would be interesting to do a study on the ROI of Free-College-Info.com alumni, wouldn't it?

No comments: